- Vibrational Therapy
- Ozone therapy
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Detoxification & Rejuvenation
- Lead,Mercury & Toxic Metals Poisoning
- Home Remedies
- Agnihotra Homa
- Case Histories
- The Amazing Energizer
This therapy has many names: Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, Photoluminescence, Hematologic Oxidative Therapy, etc., and was first introduced in the 1930's to combat the polio virus.
Ultraviolet light has been used as a disinfectant for many years. Most contaminated objects can be cleansed rapidly of viruses and bacteria in this manner. However, the most dramatic effect of ultraviolet irradiation is the stimulation of the immune system and various enzyme systems.
When a small quantity of blood is treated with ultraviolet light, an astounding thing happens. Through a mechanism which probably involves increased production of lymphokines, the immune system is activated to "attack" either cancer cells or invading organisms The exact mechanisms are not known at present.
In 1942, Dr. Virgil K. Hancock and others listed several reactions that were happening
- Inactivation of toxins.
- Destruction and inhibition of growth of bacteria.
- Increase in the oxygen combining power of the blood and oxygen transportation to organs.
- Activation of steroid hormones.
- Activation of white blood cells.
- Immunostimulation of cellular and humoral immunity Stimulation of fibrinolysis
- Decreased viscosity of blood
- Improved microcirculation
- Stimulation of corticosteroid production
- Decreased platelet aggregation
In 1943 Dr. Milley published work regarding viral pneumonia
- Complete disappearance of toxic symptoms 24-76 hours after a single treatment.
- Disappearance of cough in 3-7 days.
- X-ray evidence of lung clearing in 24-96 hours.
There are many articles that have been written concerning the effectiveness of this technique for infectious disease as can be seen by the list following this article. The fact that UBI is being used and approved for beating a type of cancer means that we are dealing with an excellent immune stimulant.
In summary UBI is
- An FDA approved therapeutic piece of equipment
- Relatively inexpensive
- Covered by some insurance companies
- Easy to do